Things We Learned During Day 2 of #NCPERSACE17
The second day of the Annual Conference & Exhibition (ACE) focused on investments. Here are the top 5 things we learned today during general session:
- The U.S. balance sheet has improved substantially because of sustained job growth, rising household income, & pent up consumer demand
- Political risk in Europe remains a threat to the nascent economic growth
- The Australian Government Pension System's (Superannuation) assets will increase to around $10 trillion (Aus) by 2040, which is 130% of GDP and 100% of the stock market
- The Australian investment strategy consists of risk tolerance, investment allocation & governance processes.
- What positive impacts could President Trump have on the stock market? Lowering taxes, deregulation, & judges that lean pro-business