Count on NCPERS for information, knowledge, education, and powerful advocacy to protect the financial security of the retirees who depend on you.
The NCPERS Corporate Pension Education and Research Supporter (CorPERS) Membership is designed to give your organization more visibility by increasing your involvement in NCPERS and furthering our education and research missions. As a CorPERS Member you will enjoy many enhanced benefits such as:
- Prominent placement of your organization’s logo on the NCPERS homepage.
- Up to six (6) attendees with full access at the NCPERS Annual Conference & Exhibition (each attendee must pay the corporate registration fee).
- Preferred status for CorPERS Member presentation and article proposals.
- Ability to choose your firm’s exhibit booth location at the NCPERS Annual Conference & Exhibition. Note: An exhibit booth is NOT included in your CorPERS membership. You must apply and pay separately for an exhibit booth. Please see the exhibitor application for more information.
- Recognition as a CorPERS Member at the NCPERS Annual Conference & Exhibition.
- Access to an exclusive lounge at the NCPERS Annual Conference & Exhibition where only CorPERS Members and NCPERS Executive Board Members will have access. (Not available in 2013)
- Reserved table (seating for 10) at the NCPERS Annual Conference Closing Dinner & Show. Each CorPERS Member will have their own reserved table to network with their invited guests. This is an ideal setting to entertain current and potential clients in a relaxed friendly atmosphere.
- Recognized in The Monitor and/or PERSist as official sponsors of the publications.
The CorPERS Member dues are $10,000 per calendar year. For those who have already joined or renewed in 2011, it would be an additional $4,000 to upgrade to the CorPERS Member level. At a time when opponents of public pensions are misleading the American people, it is vital that we have the resources to provide the education and research to get the truth out about public pensions. By becoming a CorPERS Member, you can assist directly in this vital effort.
Click here to become an NCPERS CorPERS member.
Click here to see all CorPERS members.
Enrollment for the NCPERS 2013 Program for Advanced Trustee Studies is now open.