Healthcare Symposium Archives
Click the links below to view program information from the previous Healthcare Symposiums.
2016 Final Agenda
2016 Session Presentations:
- The ACA “Cadillac Tax”: Outlook and Implications
- Retiree Healthcare: An Approach by a Leading Public Plan
- Affordable Care Act Market Reforms and Tax Reporting Rules: What’s New for 2016
- Understanding Cyber Threats & Cyber Security
- Shifting Focus to a Value Based System (2nd PPT)
- ACA Implications for Public Plans
- Alternative Medicare Solutions
2015 Session Handouts
- The Future of Public Employers in Health Benefits
- Retiree Medical: Managing Your Plans in an ACA World
- How the New GASB Exposure Draft Will Affect Retiree Health Benefit Design
- Understanding and Preparing for the Excise (Cadillac) Tax
- ACA Pitfalls & Perils for Public Employers
- Strategies for Addressing Healthcare Costs
- ACA Guidance: Where's It Going for Governmental Plans?
Healthcare Symposium Final Agenda
2014 Session Handouts
- The ABC's of the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- How is the Health Insurance Industry Responding to the ACA?
- Health Plan Designs in the Brave New Healthcare World
- The Design of the ACA to Lower Costs and Raise Quality in Healthcare
- Retiree Healthcare Strategies: What are the Options?
- The Tax Implications of the ACA
- Collective Bargaining in a Post-ACA World