Legislative Conference Archives
Click the links below to view program information from previous Legislative Conferences.
- Employee Benefits Landscape in the New Legislative & Regulatory Regime
- The States Take on Retirement Security: An Update on State-Run IRAs
- Trends in Securities Litigation and Class Action
- MA Public Pension Governance Overview
- NCPERS Legislative Agenda for 115th Congress Second Session
- NCPERS Legislative Agenda for 115th Congress First Session
- Financial Transation Tax - An Overview and Status Update
- Preparing for Deregulation: What We Can Do to Protect Our Members
- The New Normal: Potential Revisions to the Securities Law and Regulations Under the New Administration
- Untangling the Knots: What's Possible for Health Reform Efforts
- Shift to Defined Contribution Plans Undermines Economic and Retirement Security
- Sate Pension Legislation: State-By-State Outlook
- NCPERS Legislative Agenda for 114th Congress Second Session
- Abenomics: A Case Study in Legislative, Pension Fund and Regulatory Reform
- Fee Shifting Provisions and How Public Pensions are Fighting Back
- Takeaways from the Stockton Bankruptcy Ruling?
- GASB Pension Accounting Standards: How Do We Communicate What They Are and What They Are Not?
- Pensions: Still a Better Bang for the Buck
- State Pension Legislation: State-By-State Outlook
- NCPERS Legislative Agenda for 114th Congress First Session
- Solutions, Not Bailouts: An Explanation of the Multi-Employer Pension Provision