The Prudential Insurance Company of America
The Prudential Company of America
751 Broad Street
Newark, NJ 07102
Phone (877) 693-5316
Your employees’ pension benefits grow every day that they’re on the job. And that’s something you and they can feel good about. Unfortunately, a tragedy can happen at any time, before a substantial pension benefit has accrued—potentially leaving an employee’s family unprotected. The Public Employee Financial Protection Plan can help fill that need.
The plan offers a decreasing term life insurance with an accidental death & dismemberment rider. Implementation, enrollment, and administration are managed by Member Benefits. Coverage is issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America (Prudential) and is designed specifically to fit the needs of you and your employees. There is no cost to your retirement system—the plan is voluntary and employee-paid.
• Up to $225,000 of life coverage for $16/month—plus $100,000 AD&D coverage for the employee at no additional cost.
• The rate is flat and will never increase with age.
• Guaranteed coverage—no medical questions, no medical exams, no disqualifying health circumstances.
• Coverage that can even be carried throughout retirement, with no maximum age.
• Higher benefits are delivered in younger years and decrease over time to complement pension plan benefits.
• Up to $20,000 of life insurance for the spouse and $4,000 with each child at no additional cost.
• Up to $50,000 student loan protection benefit for the employee at no additional cost if the employee becomes totally disabled prior to age 45.
For more information, contact Nina Matias, Prudential Account Executive, at 973-548-7547 or email@example.com
A Booklet-Certificate with complete plan information, including limitations and exclusions, will be provided when you enroll. If there is a discrepancy between this communication and the Booklet-Certificate issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America, the Booklet-Certificate will govern.
Group Decreasing Term Life Insurance, Dependent Group Decreasing Term Life Insurance, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance coverages are issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America, a Prudential Financial company, Newark, NJ. CA COA #1179, NAIC #68241. Contract Series: 83500.
This AD&D policy provides ACCIDENT insurance only. It does NOT provide basic hospital, basic medical, or major medical insurance as defined by the New York State Department of Financial Services.
IMPORTANT NOTICE—THIS POLICY DOES NOT PROVIDE COVERAGE FOR SICKNESS.