About the FALL Conference
NCPERS Financial, Actuarial, and Legislative & Legal Conference—or FALL—is where public pension trustees, staff, and the industry partners that serve them assemble to learn, exchange ideas, strategize solutions, and make valuable connections. In three fast-paced days, FALL delivers updates and insights into the most pressing issues facing public pensions of all sizes.
Featuring the perfect mix of breakout sessions that allow you to connect with peers who share your focus, networking breaks, and general sessions, FALL is a must-attend event.
And don’t miss the exhibit hall! There is no better opportunity to learn about the innovative services, products, and technology you need to deliver your best work. It’s also a great place to see old friends and make new ones.
For crisp, new ideas, there’s no better place to be than FALL.
- meet other top pension and benefits professionals.
- exchange information.
- participate in engaging educational discussions.
- increase your working knowledge.
- hear examples of best practices techniques.
- learn the latest strategies in investment and management.