Research Studies are an in-depth analysis on a variety of timely topics related to public pension plans.
- Global Regulatory Responses and Pension Fund Challenges Related to the COVID-19 Pandemic (2020)
- Ten Ways to Close Public Pension Funding Gaps (September 2020)
- Unintended Consequences: How Scaling Back Public Pensions Puts Government Revenues at Risk (May 2020)
- Ensuring Funding for Public Pensions: A Guide to Raising Revenues and Closing Tax Loopholes (September 2019)
- Peaceful Coexistence: The Facts About Pensions and Education Funding (October 2019)
- The Case for New Pension Accounting Standards (May 2019)
- Financing Retiree Health Strategies in the Public Sector (February 2019)
- Unintended Consequences: How Scaling Back Public Pensions Puts Government Revenues at Risk (May 2018)
- Economic Loss: The Hidden Cost of Prevailing Pension Reforms (May 2017)
The Research Series are shorter issue briefs on topical issues related to public pension plans.
- Don't Dismantle Public Pensions Because They Aren't 100 Percent Funded (November 2017)
- Public Pensions Are A Good Deal For Taxpayers (August 2017)