Public Pension Funding Forum
Click here to learn more about the Public Pension Funding Forum.
2021 FINAL AGENDA (as of 8/12/21)
- Is State and Local Debt Sustainable?
- Are Public Pension Liabilities Sustainable? If Not, What Measures Can Be Taken to Stabilize Them?
- Stabilization Funds/Trusts
- How to Assess Sustainability of a Public Pension Plan?
- Strategies to Sustain Mature Plans with Negative Cash Flows
- Taking on Big Oil - CalSTRS Engagement with Exxon
- “Helicopter Money” and Other FRB Policies to Enhance
- Strategies to Stabilize Pension Plan Funding: Actuarial Perspective
- Strategies to Stabilize Pension Funding: Investment Perspective
- COVID-19 and the U.S. Economy
2021 Public Pension Funding Forum
August 22 – 24
Sheraton New York Times Square
New York, NY
In an effort to be environmentally conscious, NCPERS will no longer print marketing materials. All information regarding this program will be sent electronically.