Public Pension Funding Forum
The overarching goal of the Forum is to inject some new thinking that might solve the funding challenges without dismantling public pensions, thereby enhancing prosperity for all.
Who Should Attend?
- Trustees of state and local pension funds
- Administrators of state and local pension funds
- Officials of state and local finance department/treasurer’s office
- Members of Municipal Bond Community
- Members of Investment Community
- Members of Public Pension Advocacy Community
- Academic and Pension Research Community
This conference is open to all pension plans (including non-NCPERS members) and plan sponsors.
2021 Preliminary Agenda
With the COVID-19 vaccination in full swing and all Americans on the path to vaccination, our plan is to host the 2021 Public Pension Funding Forum in-person in New York City. Please be assured, this event will be hosted in accordance with all CDC and New York state COVID-19 safety practices and guidelines (i.e. masks, temperature checks, social distancing and any other requirements).
SAVE THE DATE
2021 Public Pension Funding Forum
August 22 – 24
New York, NY
In an effort to be environmentally conscious, NCPERS will no longer print marketing materials. All information regarding this program will be sent electronically.