CorPERS Member Benefits
The NCPERS Corporate Pension Education and Research Supporter (CorPERS) Membership is designed to give your organization maximum visibility by increasing your involvement in NCPERS and furthering our education and research missions. As a CorPERS member, you will enjoy many enhanced benefits such as;
- Prominent placement of your organization’s logo on the NCPERS homepage.
- Landing page dedicated to promoting your organization.
NCPERS Educational Conferences & Programs:
- Preferred status for CorPERS Member conference presentations, webinars, article proposals and jointly branded research publications.
- Up to six (6) attendees with full conference access (each attendee must pay the registration fee).
- Complimentary registration for one speaker selected to speak (per conference).
- Visual recognition as a CorPERS Member at the Annual Conference & Exhibition (ACE) and recognition in PERSist as an official sponsor of the publication.
- Ability to choose your firm’s exhibit booth location at ACE and the Public Safety Conference. Note: An exhibit booth is NOT included in your CorPERS membership. You must apply and pay separately for an exhibit booth.
At a time when opponents of public pensions are misleading the American people, it is vital that we have the resources to provide the education and research to get the truth out about public pensions. By becoming a CorPERS Member, you can assist directly in this vital effort.
Click here to view our current CorPERS members.