Funding Forum Registration
NCPERS COVID-19 POLICY FOR IN PERSON MEETINGS
It is NCPERS policy that during the COVID-19 Pandemic, attendees of in person meetings must adhere to the following rules:
- Sign and date the required "Liability and Disclaimer" release form before attending the in person conference. Submit form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 202-688-2387.
- Submit to daily health screens prior to entry into the program area. Those who can show proof of full COVID vaccination are exempted from the daily health screenings.
- Must wear protective facemasks while in program sessions, even if fully vaccinated.
- Must adhere to local or venue social distancing protocols, even if fully vaccinated.
- Must respect personal space & contact preferences of other attendees & staff, as indicated by the color coding.
- In the exhibit hall or during session breaks, facemasks may be removed only while eating or drinking.
Early-Bird Registration Fees Before August 6:
Service Provider: $1,100
Late Registration Fee After August 6:
Service Provider: $1,200
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
- Trustees of state and local pension funds
- Administrators of state and local pension funds
- Officials of state and local finance departments and treasurer’s offices
- Municipal bond community
- Investment community
- Public pension advocacy community
- Academic and pension research community
MEMBERSHIP NOT REQUIRED
The Funding Forum is open to all pension plans (including non-NCPERS members) and plan sponsors.
There are no per-day registration rates for the Funding Forum. If you register on-site, the full conference rate will apply, regardless of the day you register.
Registration fees include (unless otherwise noted) the following:
- Conference materials
- Daily breakfast, breaks, lunch and receptions
The registration fee does not include hotel accommodations, airfare, or transportation.
A guest refers to a spouse or friend, not a business associate, staff member, or colleague. All guests must be registered to attend NCPERS events. No admittance will be given to guests without a registration name badge.
All registration changes must be received in writing. Please e-mail all registration changes to email@example.com or
fax to 202-688-2387.
ONLINE: Click registration button above. You will need your individual username and password to login.
1201 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20005