Fund Members/Stakeholders: $400
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES
- Study materials
- Exam preparation webinar (upon completion of all four modules)
- Completion certificate and NAF lapel pin
NCPERS Accredited Fiduciary (NAF) Program is a members-only conference. Your organization must be a current member of NCPERS for your registration to be processed.
To verify your organization’s membership status, please e-mail your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NAF is open to elected or appointed pension trustees and plan staff with at least 5 years of experience in pension plan administration and or governance. This program is not open to pension plan service providers.
VIRTUAL EVENTS CODE OF CONDUCT
NCPERS firmly believes in the value and importance of an environment where all NCPERS members feel welcome and safe. This Code of Conduct explains what type of behavior we expect from our members participating in virtual events. The purpose of our virtual events is to provide education and encourage peer to peer collaboration and discussion. The terms of this Code of Conduct are non-negotiable. We will not tolerate behavior that runs counter to this Code of Conduct.
Behavior, Scope & Consequences
- All participants agree to conduct themselves in a manner that creates a safe and professional environment for all NCPERS virtual event participants (including NCPERS staff, moderators, attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, speakers, and volunteers).
- Participants will not engage in disruptive speech or behavior or otherwise interfere with the virtual event or other individuals’ participation in the event.
- Participants will not engage in any form of harassing, offensive, discriminatory, or threatening speech or behavior, including (but not limited to) relating to race, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion (or lack of), disability, marital status, age, political views or other protected categories.
- Participants will comply with the instructions of the moderator and any NCPERS virtual event staff.
- Participants will comply with all applicable laws.
We expect all virtual event participants (including NCPERS staff, moderators, attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, speakers, and volunteers) to uphold the principles of this Code of Conduct. This Code of Conduct covers all NCPERS virtual events and all related online programs.
Breaches of this Code of Conduct may result in immediate expulsion from event without a refund, disqualification from participating in future live and virtual events and legal action where applicable.
If you witness or are subjected to inappropriate behavior at one of our virtual events, please contact Hank Kim at email@example.com immediately.
All registration changes must be received in writing. Please e-mail all registration changes to firstname.lastname@example.org or
fax to 202-688-2387.
Click registration button above. You will need your individual username and password to login.
1201 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20005